Click on an image for a larger view:
- Maker: Ludwig Friess, 2007
- String length: 480 mm
- Width of the fingerboard at the nut: 36 mm
- Width of the fingerboard at the 12th fret: 44 mm
- Bridge height: 12 mm
- Body length: 440 mm
- Body width: 330 mm
- Braces: 5 x 12 mm
- Top thickness: 2.5-2.7 mm
- Side thickness: 2.0 mm
- Back thickness: 2.0 mm
- Woods: Maple and Pear (sides, back, fretboard); Spruce (soundboard, braces, blocks)
- NOTES: According to Mr. Friess, "The bottom is very strongly carved."
All site contents, unless otherwise stated, are copyright © Andrew M. Hartig, 1999-2012. All rights reserved.